I am always looking for beauty tips and advice. I found out about this oatmeal-honey face mask. I will be trying this out very soon.
1 tablespoon runny honey (warm honey that runs easily)
1 egg yolk
4 tablespoons fine ground oatmeal
1. Add the egg yolk to the honey and mix with a fork until well blended.
2. Slowly stir in the oatmeal a little at a time to make a soft paste.
3. Use immediately.
4. Smooth the mask onto your skin using your fingertips in a circular motion- this is a little messy, make sure you have a towel close at hand.
5. Put your feet up for 15 minutes while the oatmeal, egg, and honey do their softening magic on your skin.
6. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.