British South Korean grocery chain Tesco connects with busy people through an innovative new concept, Home Plus that they launched in South Korea. They created billboards the subway stations that feature a range of products that customers can then select and scan using QR codes with their cell phones, only to have the selected groceries delivered later to their doorstep. The displays are set up just like aisles in any grocery store, so while you’re waiting for the train, you can get that pesky chore out of the way. I would love to see this expanded to other markets.
Despite the plethora of rumors that have been suggesting a September release for Apple’s upcoming iPhone 5, a new report from AllThingsD is suggesting that Apple’s next-gen iPhone will not arrive until October.
AllThingsD’s source, when asked when the launch might be expected, said that the launch would occur in October, but did not provide a firm date. While this stands against the many rumors of a September release, such rumors have not have been entirely baseless, as its entirely possible that the iPhone 5 will be announced in September for an October launch. via mactrast
Rihanna was spotted participating in Barbados’ Kadooment Day Parade today.
the kid @BreezeMantana sends over his visuals for the track "The Sweetest Revenge"
1. Like A Star- Was saving this for the 2nd album. Due to some other shit beyond my control, I’m a let this out now.
2. Knock On Wood- One of my fav. freestyles. OG Dreamvillains gotta be reminded, new fans gotta get put on.
3. Pity- Brand new J. Cole, Omen, Voli. Produced by Voli @volitheentity
4. How High- at one point this was guaranteed to go on The Sideline Story.
5. Unabomber- Just heard this today for the first time in a longgg time. Love these raps.
Every Sunday til the album drops I’ll be back with something. Maybe just 1 song, maybe a video, depending on how I’m feeling.
September 27! We almost there. Until then…